This course has been designed for students from the ages 6+ to 8 years.Students will be exposed to different activities and singing leading to understanding music and its elements. Students will have fun singing from a wide range of genres which will help them make a choice on the kind of music that appeals to them. It will also build a curiosity in students to look into music in its entirety.
- Help them Understand how music is built by different elements.
- Help them apply these understanding to work towards singing perfectly
- To build understanding through listening and responding
- Start to understand the nuances of performance
- Be able to sing a repertoire of songs
- Be able to start to recognise the elements that make singing perfect and to start working on them
- Be able to build appreciation in music and making personal choices in music
- Be able to apply understanding that will lead to very simple creations in music
- Be able to support each other and work as a team to put up a performance
- Be able to understand how to rehearse for a good performance
- Prepare for performance
Choice of content
- Additional Song - English
- Additional Song - Hindi
- Integration of story narration and musical expression